My name is santosh panigrahi. I come from a Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values. I have completed my MCA and currently work in the Private Sector as a Senior It Executives,Wadia Group Corporate Office Mumbai.
My son has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in private Sector as a banking service professional currently based in Rayagada. We come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.
He is Loving in nature , Working at Hyderabad as a Sr. Mananger HR in a private organisation. He normally gives importunate on traditional values, and a true lover of Lord Krishna. He is a Pure vagitarian, Vary friendly in Nature. Looking for a bride who gives important for family values , culture with developing modern thought.
I have a Master's degree and also bachelor's degree in education. I'm employed in Private Sector as an chemist currently based in Rayagada. I belong to a Middle class, Nuclear family with Moderate values.
My name is Dibya Ranjan Panda. I come from a Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Traditional Values. I have completed my B.Sc. and currently work in the Government Sector Judiciary Department as a Clerk.
My brother has a Bachelor's degree and he is employed in private Sector as a software professional currently based in Rayagada. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
I am an engineer - non it with a Bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Rayagada.
People describe me as broad-minded, positive-attitude, supportive, well-mannered and caring.
My hobbies and interests are movies, dancing, gardening / landscaping, nature and traveling.and playing football
Choosing a life partner is the biggest decision you'll make in your life time. All things should be consider while going to select your life partner. Its always important to get the right mate to spend your life happily.
1. Trustworthiness. Trust is the foundation of a relationship. Without trust, there is nothing.
2. Happiness. Iâ€™m not talking all-the-time, happy-go-lucky kind of a person. Iâ€™m talking someone who can genuinely appreciate the good times with you.
3. Clear communication. This is what leads to trust. Look for this in a partner. Communication is key â€” many people have said this, because itâ€™s true.
4. Self-discipline. The ability to reign yourself in means incredible presence of mind. That usually means a calm interior.
5. Ability to see the good in things. An optimistic person usually means a happy demeanor.
6. Ambition. A good relationship is never stagnant. Always be on the move for that new experience. Make sure your potential LTR is ambitious, too.
7. Respect. Respect for property, animals, other people. This is key. If they do not respect any of the three, then they arenâ€™t good enough for you.
9. Ego. Too much and you will find yourself rolling your eyes. Too little and you will find yourself rolling your eyes. A little bit of humility never hurt anyone.
10. Realistic. Everyone has some sort of lofty goal theyâ€™d love to achieve, but thatâ€™s where reality kicks in. Being realistic, although it may sounds pessimistic at times, lets you reflect on your situation (financial, most of the time). (And for me, because Iâ€™m an idealist, to have a realistic partner, thatâ€™s a real great partnership to have.)
11. Passion. If the person doesnâ€™t have passion, they have no goals. No passion means no excitement. Thatâ€™s not a good thing. We as humans should be able to be fired up over something, whether it be sports or pottery or programming.
12. Sense of humor. Quick to laughter, slow to anger.
13. Honesty. Lying is never good, especially when it comes to love. Being upfront with everything is important â€” which leads back to communication as being one of the foundations of a relationship. If they are honest, thatâ€™s a good sign.
14. You can count on them. Dependability is crucial. Nothing sours more quickly than a relationship if you canâ€™t count on each other.
16. Strong will. A relationship is being able to survive the rough seas and the strong winds. Without a strong will, clouds of doubt will form â€” and once itâ€™s formed, itâ€™s hard to make it go away.
17. Patience. A good thing takes time to blossom. As they say, Rome wasnâ€™t built overnight. Keep that in mind.
18. Choose someone based on something that you know will last.